Raw Material Vertical Mill
|Application||Cement Plant, Clinker Grinding Unit, Thermal Power Plant|
|Motor Power||800-2800 kW|
|Power Consumption of System||≤43 kWh/t|
CHAENG GRMR raw material vertical mill is designed for cement raw material grinding system research and design of new type high efficiency, energy saving grinding equipment, production capacity of up to 720 t / h, the system power consumption 17 ~ 20 kWh / t, having high grinding efficiency, low power consumption, low noise, small dust pollution and other advantages, to meet 300-10000 tons per day of cement grinding production line requirements.Vertical Roller Mill Production Line mainly consists of the grinder, dust collector, hot air stove, bucket elevator, feeder, hopper etc.
When it works, raw materials are fed in evenly by the feeder at the bottom of the hopper, then lifted to appropriate height by the bucket elevator, then sent into the mill through feeding pipe to be grinded , the grinded materials are brought into the powder classifier by the hot air generated by the hot air stove, at the same time, the materials are dried and classified , the unqualified materials fall down to be regrind, qualified fine powders are sent into powder collector , and then transported to the storage by the conveyor.
- High-performance separator and optimised airflow ensure high separation efficiency and low pressure loss for energy saving.
- Unusually large rollers permit coarse feed and ensure a thick grinding bed for maximum uptime.
- All impact forces and dynamic reactions are small and therefore easy to accommodate – prevents vertical mill stops.
- Segmented wear parts for table and rollers use the most wear-resistant materials and hardfacing for long life.
- Reversible roller segments ensure high material utilisation.
- External circulation reduce power consumption of fan.
- Feed sluice ensures air flow and steady feed flow for minimum power consumption and optimum mill production.
- The vertical raw mill is easily adaptable to grind wet materials.
|Model||Grinding Table Diameter (mm)||Roller Diameter (mm)||Roller Number (n)||Motor (kW)||Output (t/h)|
Note: mill spectral pattern benchmark
(1) Material medium friction (MFs)=0.9~1.0;
(2) Material moisture max 15%;
(3) Refined powder granularity 4200~4500 cm²/g;
(4) Refined powder moisture 0.5~1.0%;
(5) The concrete mill installed power and technology parameter will be adjusted appropritely basing on the actual material property and requirements of owner;
The wide product range enables us to provide our customers with stand-alone machines or complete processing plants. Based on our customers’ request and budget, our experts make efficient, reliable solutions. Following customers’ order we produce strictly, what’s more, before placing the order every customer has the chance to visit CHAENG working machines or complete plant in the site.
To ease the trip for every visitor to China, in particular the first-time visitor, we provide FOR FREE all relevant visitor-friendly services including invitation letter preparation, hotel reservation, airport pick-up, incity transportation, and sightseeing guide, etc.
Experienced technicians guidance is available on the phone, and on the internet. One or more engineers will be dispatched to the quarry site to help install the customers’ plants. Necessary training about machine daily maintenance to local workers is provided also.
After-Sales department is made of well-trained employees and installation engineers, the installation engineers are special and professional members of CHAENG, they are now strategically located home and abroad, working for our customers.
fly-ash,slag, limestone, gypsum,ect.