06 Sep,2019 UTC+8 Views:
1. Determination of annual output.
When a company determines the construction of a slag powder production line, the first is to determine the annual output.
Different industries have different principles for determining annual production.
Take steel mills as an example: The only principle for determining annual production is the slag production of ironmaking blast furnaces.
For example, if a steel mill produces 1 million tons of water slag per year, it should build a 1.2 million tons water slag production line.
At present, the production line of slag vertical mill has reached an annual output of more than 2 million tons. When the output of slag is below 2 million tons per year, it is recommended that the steel mill choose a production line.
The larger the stand-alone equipment, the higher the output, the lower the power consumption and heat consumption, the lower the unit cost consumption, and the lower the overall cost, which will undoubtedly increase the market competitive advantage and improve the company's economic efficiency.
Building materials company to build slag powder production line, based on the market capacity principle and stable supply of raw materials sources, comprehensive planning and construction scale.
2. Determination of unit output.
The determination of unit output is very important, directly related to equipment selection.
Someone said: Since the annual output has been determined, the determination of unit output is not simple. For example, an annual output of 1 million tons, divided by 365 days, divided by 24 hours, is equal to 115t / h, 115t / h mill when selecting a station is fine.
Sorry, this calculation is not correct.
Equipment selection should take full account of the following factors:
(1) The slag vertical mill is not a device that can run continuously for a long time. It is necessary to stop the repair every 1500~1800h, usually 7 days for each repair and 35 days for the whole year.
(2) Daily maintenance, inspection and maintenance, consider 2 times a month, 0.5 days each time, 12 days in total, unplanned (full, waiting, waiting for energy, etc.) 8 days a year.
(3) 55 days of downtime throughout the year, running 310 days.
(4) In the north, the civil construction is closed down in winter, the latitude and altitude are different, the date of freezing is uncertain, and the high latitude and high altitude can be up to 6 months. The coastal ore production line can still be exported by ship, inland. Only winter breaks.
(5) Raw material slag can be stored in a large amount for a long time. The ore powder can not be stored for a long time, and there is no way to store it in large quantities. Generally, the finished product warehouse has a storage capacity at most 7 days.
Considering the above factors comprehensively, the downtime is eliminated, the running time is rationally calculated, the unit output is reasonably determined, and equipment selection is performed accordingly.