Steel slag production line with annual capacity of 300,000 million tons slag powder, and the other one is a GGBFS production line with annum capacity of 1.2 million tons GGBFS.
It is a two-purpose Production Line with two parts. One is a steel slag production line with annual capacity of 300,000 million tons slag powder, and the other one is a GGBFS production line with annum capacity of 1.2 million tons GGBFS. The main grinding equipment is designed with 2 GRMS vertical roller mills and 1 steel slag ball mill. All of the technical operation can be controlled in DCS Room, which is the most advanced level technology in the world. Baosteel visited us for the A check in April, 2014. All the device and equipment including vertical mill, electric cabinet, accessories, etc. are all qualified as they required.
1. The project is a composite powder line with the maximum productivity and best equipment that Baosteel ever invested at present. It is an effective study on the reuse of industry waste discharged from steel plant. It also will be a national demonstration GGBFS Plant as soon as being put into use next year.
2. GRMS46.41 is known as the heart of this production line. It helps reduce power consumption by 20%- 30%. The GGBFS Braine Test can at 4200-4500cm²/g, which definitely meets customer’s particle fineness and size distribution requirements. They are ideal admixtures for a variety of Portland cements.
3. The steel slag grinding is combined with the process of iron removal from outside loop, which can pick out 1.5% ferruginous matters from steel slag tailings. The granulated steel slags thus can be in a very fine condition. The Braine test of the finished products is over 4500-5000cm2/g. The qualified activity is the best admixture option for the cement blending material and concrete.
4. off-Gas Emission and Noise Level Meet National Standards
Measures are taken to make certain that our production line meets the GB4915-2004 standards for dust emission and GB12348-2008 standards for noise control. The purpose of our effort is to ensure the emission of any environmental pollutants meets related national standards and its impact on the surroundings would be reduced to minimum.
5. Low Electricity Consumption
Innovations in techniques allow us to produce an energy-efficient vertical roller mill that can effectively crush the glass structure of the slag between layers. It usually takes ≤43KWh/ton to get the finished products of 4200-4500cm2/g, which is much lower than the average level in this industry and greatly helps save production cost.
Founded in 1958 and located in Xinxiang, Henan province, CHAENG has 60-year experience in equipment manufacturing with an area of 330,000 m2 and 1 billion RMB of annual production value. The company is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of ball mills, rotary kilns, vertical mills, large steel castings. And we can undertake the EPC projects of cement production line, quick lime production line, blast furnace slag/ steel slag/ nickel slag grinding plants. Its products are sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
Our long-term strategic partners: Arcelor Mittal, Tata Group, Pohang Iron and Steel Company, Germany CCE, Japan Chiba , Shanghai Baosteel，Voestalpine and ASGT, etc.